Cant play with my warlock's custom deck

Every time I try to do so it pops up an error "There was an error starting your game. please wait a few minutes and try again". Neither play mode or practice work for me. Other heroes works perfect though. I think it may be the problem of a certain card or something..
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. There is a big red x over the portrait when I go to play mode.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Could you try deleting all the cads in the deck you're using and then recreate it?

Tried that couple times. Now i can't play my mage either???
Reply Quote
Seems like some cards are being duplicated in my deck. Resulting in deck having too many cards. I've fixed my lock and mage deck many times and still can't play either custom deck. Problem happens when i sign out and return later to my decks being messed up.
Reply Quote
same problem has been happening to me since yesterday. i have a quest to play as a rogue and now it won't let me use the rogue deck. when i am in play mode the rogue deck has a red X and is unable to be selected. if the red X dissapears when i try to click play it gives me an error message and i am unable to play using the rogue deck.

seems like its a known issue? any work arounds to try?
Reply Quote
If you destroyed a card in that deck for blue crystals, then you no longer have every card in the deck. that is why you have a red x on that created deck when you go to play it.
Reply Quote
I have destroyed no cards for blue crystals ever. and I cannot use a custom warlock deck. I've tried 10 times, deleted, retried, used different card combinations. No luck =( I'm sure they're working on it.
Reply Quote
actually I just had to restart hearthstone and that fixed it! lol my bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]