Ancient of...

...lore or War. About to bust up some other class cards and craft one or the other. Which one first? Please give reasoning. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I really like both cards but with the current meta Nourish is way too slow so if you can only pick one you need Ancient of Lore.

You could also take one of each and throw in Ragnaros for a solid late game. Druids of the Claw and drakes usually bait out at least 1 hard removal spell, freeing up your ancients and then Rag.

Ancient of Lore has that beautiful card draw that you lack from not having Nourish, and the heal is fantastic against aggro rush decks.

Ancient of War is an absolute beast if they opponent doesn't have a hard removal spell to deal with him. He's a much riskier play than Ancient of Lore but unless you're unbelievably far behind on the board, you will win if they don't have hard removal.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input. I always wait for your replies before making any big moves like this :)

I have Ysera, Cenarius and Thalnos but no Rag or Black Knight yet. I am gonna build Skaith's new deck but will be short the Black Knight so i am putting in Thalnos like you suggested in that thread as well as dropping the Crusader and second Ooze for a couple of Yetis. Will report how it works out.

Crushing cards now for an Ancient of Lore.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
The way I play druid decks, I need the ancient of lore for late-game card draw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]