Druids are so good!

I have a 80-85% winrate with my druid deck it is so good i almost think it should be nerfed a little. then i say nah. Druids are a well rounded decks good against anything at any stage of the game. Shieldbearer + mark of the wild is a 3 mana 2 cards 2/6. And you have a hero power that is just great against early rushes. Then in mid game you have innervates and wild growths that let you get alot of momentum over your opponent that is almost impossible to catch up and give you earlier "late game" possibilities. Add some card draw like nourish and gnomish inventors/novice engineers/loot hoarders on top of that and you are unstoppable!
Edited by Olteonz on 11/2/2013 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Druids are in a pretty balanced spot, but we certainly don't need a nerf.

Continue playing your druid, when you come across actual tier 1 aggro decks you won't stay 80% for long.
Reply Quote
I honestly have abandoned Druid. I am having a terrible time playing him and when I face Druids I just obliterate them with Priest. When I played as Druid I think I lost every game against Priest.

How do you beat Priests? How do you play against Priest as a Druid?
Reply Quote
I honestly have abandoned Druid. I am having a terrible time playing him and when I face Druids I just obliterate them with Priest. When I played as Druid I think I lost every game against Priest.

To quote Janet Jackson "CONTROL!"

The basic and even low level expert deck aren't going to cut it. Build even a rend get control deck and learn its strengths. There are plenty of posts on this forum with card lists.

I am 8-2 against Priests today alone at 2* Diamond.
Reply Quote

Here's a great starter list of cards you should put in every Druid deck you make from now on, I guarantee you will see results.

x2 keepers of the grove - rare
x2 Druids of the Claw - common
x2 Swipe - free
x2 Claw - common
x2 Argent commander - rare
x2 Harvest Golem - common
x2 Starfire - free
x2 Wrath - common
x1 Starfall - rare

After that I would put in Azure Drakes, and Faerie dragons, voila you know have a foundation for a solid mid-range control Druid build.
Edited by Icarium on 11/2/2013 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
11/02/2013 05:36 PMPosted by AzureD

Carry lots of silence, for one. I always run with two Keepers and two Spellbreakers. Secondly, I never, EVER play any of my big minions unless I know I can get rid of them next turn or I'm so far ahead on mana that I can just wail on the priest before it gets MC'd.

I've found the best way to deal with a lot of priests and other opponents is mana ramp up and removal during the early game, and then just flooding the board with mid game minions and spells.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]