LF opinions/suggestions for my Druid deck

So I got to three star masters within 24 hours of getting my key and 50$ into the game. I used a druid deck the entire way with about an 85% win rate (though I dont think the ranting system is up to par if I managed to do this imho even though I play quite a few card games competitively). Just looking for some opinions and suggestions for my current deck and what I should look to crafting.
Deck I used:
1xAncient of War
2xClaw
2xDruid of the CLaw
1xInnvervate
2xIron Bark Protector
1xMark of Nature
1xNourish
2xPower of the WIld
2xStar Fire
1xCarine Bloodhoof
2xShattered Sun Cleric
2xDark Iron Dwarf
2xSwamp Ooze
1xSpell Breaker
2x Swipe
2xShieldmasta
2xHarvest Golem
1xWild Growth
1xIron Beak

Changes I've made since getting to masters 3
Iron Beak to another spell breaker

Thinking of adding another nourish but the problem I have with innervate/wild growth/nourish is that I consider them economic cards, and if you don't have the creatures to follow them up or sacrifice board presence for a turn they can lose you the game.Also wild growth and innervate easily become dead cards if you pull them to late.
Edited by Khymera on 11/2/2013 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yea there's a reason why most of us on the Druid forums have given up on Druid ramp, it just seems to get slaughtered in the current fast/aggro meta.

If you can make ramp work it would be much appreciated, I've barely touched it since going Control.
Reply Quote
I wish these successful druid decks were more accessible without having to spend that much money on the game.
I guess, I'll just have to slowly climb my way up. Not that I mind, slowly getting new cards does keep the game interesting. =)
Reply Quote
I wish these successful druid decks were more accessible without having to spend that much money on the game.
I guess, I'll just have to slowly climb my way up. Not that I mind, slowly getting new cards does keep the game interesting. =)

You can make a very good Druid control deck without even a single epic. You'll need 2 keepers of the grove and at least 1 starfall however, both are rares.

After that I'd go for 2 argent commanders, phenomenal cards in any deck.
Reply Quote

Thinking of adding another nourish but the problem I have with innervate/wild growth/nourish is that I consider them economic cards, and if you don't have the creatures to follow them up or sacrifice board presence for a turn they can lose you the game.Also wild growth and innervate easily become dead cards if you pull them to late.

I only run 1 Nourish in my deck and I will never use it for ramp. I run no Wild Growths because I honestly feel like ramp is useless in this game. It wastes 1 card and most likely, 1 turn for getting 1 mana ahead of your opponent. Kinda worthless if you ask me.
Innervate on the other hand is never a dead card, even when you have 10 mana, you can use it to drop a 7 cost and a 5 cost card. That's an Ancient of Lore/War plus Druid of the Claw or Azure Drake. In early game it's a turn 3 Druid of the Claw or something like that.

I will also add that I am not a fan of Ironbark Protector.
Reply Quote

I only run 1 Nourish in my deck and I will never use it for ramp. I run no Wild Growths because I honestly feel like ramp is useless in this game. It wastes 1 card and most likely, 1 turn for getting 1 mana ahead of your opponent. Kinda worthless if you ask me.
Innervate on the other hand is never a dead card, even when you have 10 mana, you can use it to drop a 7 cost and a 5 cost card. That's an Ancient of Lore/War plus Druid of the Claw or Azure Drake. In early game it's a turn 3 Druid of the Claw or something like that.

I will also add that I am not a fan of Ironbark Protector.

I love Ironbark although he is situationally bad against Mage,priest and shaman for obvious reasons, but Ive learned how to bait out the counter cards or just choose to hold him until the right time.

Wild growth will probably come out for something later as my curve is smooth enough to justify it.

I don't really consider $50 to be that big of an expenditure when I have on this account Starcraft HofS and Diablo, meaning this was by far the cheapest blizzard game I have purchased.
Edited by Khymera on 11/2/2013 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]