sprites error

got game launched started searching for a person to play and got sprites error pop up and then game closed
Reply Quote
Same issue. Hope someone finds a solution.
Reply Quote
Same. I've played many matches earlier today and prior, but I suddenly started getting the sprites error with all game modes about an hour ago.
Reply Quote
My game bugged earlier closed it re-opened it, since then keep getting the playful sprites error
installed on 02/11/13
Only get this bug when starting matches before the match starts
Log:

process attached
Sun Nov 03 04:27:19 2013 [MAIN] client.config says aurora.version.source='product'
Sun Nov 03 04:27:19 2013 [LOCS] 11010= <------------------------------------- error
Sun Nov 03 04:27:22 2013 [AUTH] 3=
Sun Nov 03 04:27:22 2013 [PFTY] 39=
Sun Nov 03 04:27:22 2013 [AURA] Marshal Error feature=11 event=37 code=39 name=
Sun Nov 03 04:27:23 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnAccountLevelInfoUpdated account=106751900 currency=GBP accountRegion=2 currentRegion=2 country=GBR
Sun Nov 03 04:27:23 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=106751900
Sun Nov 03 04:27:26 2013 [ACCO] 3=
Sun Nov 03 04:27:45 2013 [MAIN] FindGame deck=6159807
Sun Nov 03 04:27:56 2013 [GAME] 10017=
Sun Nov 03 04:27:56 2013 [AURA] Marshal Error feature=2 event=15 code=10017 name=
Edited by dance4mantis on 11/2/2013 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yea i get error after trying to find a player to face it just started happening to me today no issues yesterday etc
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same issue, My game froze while i was playing someone so I alt+f4'd it and now i can't play any gamemodes at all, as soon as it finds a person and starts to launch the game it playful sprites me out of the game, very saddening.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
i got same error but i cant even join game.... havent played 1 match or seen anything past that gate thingy on login
Reply Quote
11/03/2013 12:53 AMPosted by JohnnyB
I'm having the exact same issue, My game froze while i was playing someone so I alt+f4'd it and now i can't play any gamemodes at all, as soon as it finds a person and starts to launch the game it playful sprites me out of the game, very saddening.

Ah, yes, this was similar to my experience as well (I should have mention it in my first post)

I was playing a match in Play mode, and on my turn, all of my buttons stopped responding. The local aspects still worked, I could drag cards a short distance and the animations for the buttons would still play, but I was clearly disconnected. When I closed the game and tried again, that's when I started to get the playful sprites error.
Reply Quote
Same issue here.
Played HS w/o any problems earlier but now its giving me the Closed: Sprites error every time I launch the game.
Reply Quote
I re-installed heartstone and mine worked
Reply Quote
i got this error too after playing fine for awile. i tried to play a match in pratice and it locked up half way in the game. after this i cant play any matches but can build decks and visit store np.
Reply Quote
Got this error since friday, reinstal (as fabion suggested) didn't help
Reply Quote
sprite error fixed for me! just left the client running for an hr or so without trying to start a game and then started one just fine. =]
Reply Quote
Just ran into this same issue. My game froze mid battle and I was forced to exit manually. Upon coming back in, PLAYFUL SPRITES OF DOOM! :p
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Played a few games, then all I do is meet playful sprites.

Tried played everything: practice games against AI, arena, challenge and whatnot.

Don't really feel like reinstalling the game and getting the same error msg.
Reply Quote
Im having this problem, I reinstalled it didnt fix anything omg :((
Reply Quote
So I have this problem for about 3 days and my friend didn't have the problem, so I asked him to use my account and see if he can play with it. Funny thing he couldn't play with my account from his computer but he could play with his. I am guessing they just limited the access for some users to improve their servers. We are just the sacrifice lambs here.
Reply Quote
I played for about 5 hours earlier today, now I can't play any mode at all. I tried reinstalling it didn't work. I would love for some kind of feedback from blizzard on this issue
Reply Quote
Ive been playing all day and now every time i try to do anything besides fiddle with my decks the game crashes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]