Grommash Hellscream be buffed to 5/9

And nerf his Enrage damage to +5.

Unless you have a cruel master or Inner Rage there's almost no reason to have this card when u have Argent Commander which is significantly cheaper.
Reply Quote
+1 Grommash needs tweaking. He is currently not worth including in any Warrior build. Hero legendary card should be an ideal candidate for most decks (i.e. Tirion and Jarraxxus). At a minimum, should be more useful (i.e. Van Cleef - not a game changer, but always a nice include).
Reply Quote
@Haderach

Agreed. I still have him in my Charge-focused deck where I use him as a third Argent Commander but I really wish Grom could atleast 1 shot a Taz'Dingo without any cards buffing him.
Reply Quote
I actually like having him in the sweet spot for priests though. I also never ran into an issue where I needed to smack him into another creature to the point of really needing that 1 extra damage :/
Reply Quote
11/07/2013 12:36 PMPosted by nobme
I actually like having him in the sweet spot for priests though. I also never ran into an issue where I needed to smack him into another creature to the point of really needing that 1 extra damage :/

But he has charge anyway so even if he does get sniped by Priest removal you would atleast dealt some damage.

And even still unless you attack the enemy hero or a minion with 0 attack, you'll already be triggering your enrage anyway so Priest can use Death right away.

They're are plenty of minions with 5hp that I wished Grom could just snipe without having another minion trade as well such as a Taz'Dingo, Chillwind Yeti, Soulpriest, Cairne, Sunwalker. Additionally perhaps there may be situations where you have to take out a larger minion like a ragnaros and your just 1 damage shy from killing it.

That and Argent is better in almost everyway because of it.
Edited by VoidBro on 11/8/2013 1:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Unless you have a cruel master or Inner Rage there's almost no reason to have this card when u have Argent Commander which is significantly cheaper.

Nice veiled attempt at a nerf to put it into Shadow Word range. Get out of here Priest!
Reply Quote

Nice veiled attempt at a nerf to put it into Shadow Word range. Get out of here Priest!

I don't play Priest because they're boring but I get what you're getting so here's my argument.

1. Players typically play this card when they have either a Cruel Taskmaster or Inner Rage to take advantage of its Enrage, so regardless Death is going to remove him if they survive next turn.

2. If you don't Enrage him immediately, you're either going to be dealing lethal damage or be attacking a minion, thus triggering his enrage and still being vulnerable to Death.

3. The only times Death is going to ping him is if he attacks a hero or a minion with 0 damage (seldom)

4. If those points don't satisfy you, then why the heck do you have Grom, go get a Kor'Kron Elite or Argent.

or did you forget he has charge?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]