Hunter Suggestions

I have been playing hunter for a couple of weeks now and I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Tracking - This card is very situational and isn't really used at higher levels (that I have noticed). I think it should be changed to allow the player to rearrange the order of the top 3 cards or put two beasts in the players hand.

2. Bestial Wrath - Immunity and Windfury (Changed after suggestion).

3. Snake Trap - It should summon three 1/1 snakes with the same poison effect as the Emperor Cobra. Each snake attacks a random minion (including your own).

4. Animal Champion - Allow player to pick the creature the spell will summon.

5. Camouflage (0 mana new card) - Makes hero and one beast untargetable by spells and hero (for one turn) but can be attacked by minions and AOE. If the hero or ANY minion attacks the effect is lost.

6. Aimed Shot (2 mana new card) - Make it a secret that gives +1 damage per turn to weapon until the weapon is fired.
Edited by Raging on 11/3/2013 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
You do realize literally every single change on this list is beyond broken, right?

Tracking is a good card, it fills a niche and does an extremelly good job at it.
Reply Quote
Tracking is not a good card at all since it discards the two other cards. The card is only good for the "ohh crap it's turn 7 and I don't have UtH!" situation. I think suggestion 2 is fine since it would allow one creature to survive till the next turn. The others would have to be tweeked
Reply Quote
I lost my !@#$ at Aimed Shot. Pyroblast for 4 mana. On Hunters. Yes.
Reply Quote
Tracking is not a good card at all since it discards the two other cards. The card is only good for the "ohh crap it's turn 7 and I don't have UtH!" situation. I think suggestion 2 is fine since it would allow one creature to survive till the next turn. The others would have to be tweeked

Tracking is an excellent card that allows the deck to be thinnier in order to dramatically increase the draw ratio of the UTH combo. I can't belive i have to go explaining this to someone. T1 Tracking is probably the best move the deck can peform.

But then again, after i saw the first 2 changes you proposed, it didn't take long to end up with the conclusion that you have no idea of what you are talking about.
Reply Quote
I changed Aimed Shot it was abit insane.
Edited by Raging on 11/3/2013 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
PLease tell me how it was, im already rolling on the floor with the changes i can read
Reply Quote
A secret that deals 4 damage to enemy hero after 2 turns of loading would be a very suitable Aimed Shot, but that's just Imo.
Reply Quote
About UTH: This card shouldn't exist, should only give charge, OR should cost 2 (not more), and have its effects ended at the end of the turn at the VERY LEAST.

I belive Bestial Wrath should have been the card with these effects, + Windfury, -Inmunity, and with a cost of 2-3 to even it out. That would be a way to restore the Hunters to the way they intended to be played.
Reply Quote
I agree immunity and windfury would be a good change.
Reply Quote
Changed Camouflage.
Reply Quote
Camouflage is still broken, untargetable by spells until the hunter attacks? Why would i even attack if i had spell inmunity lol.
Reply Quote
No it only lasts one turn. So at the beginning of your next turn it is gone.
Edited by Raging on 11/3/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
I guess that makes more sense.
Reply Quote
Also changed the Snake Trap description.
Reply Quote
Snaketrap is TOO powerful for a 2 mana cost card, it's already a powerful card by itself. Animal companion is also already a powerful card, seriously no need to change both of the.
Reply Quote
I would like to see the Animal Companion like this... Hunters could build different decks with the new AC.... Charger beasts+AC+Bestial Wrath... Heavy taunters+damaging spells.... Buffer Beasts+secrets....

I like this idea... Currently hunters have no viable choice :S
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]