1. Tracking - This card is very situational and isn't really used at higher levels (that I have noticed). I think it should be changed to allow the player to rearrange the order of the top 3 cards or put two beasts in the players hand.
2. Bestial Wrath - Immunity and Windfury (Changed after suggestion).
3. Snake Trap - It should summon three 1/1 snakes with the same poison effect as the Emperor Cobra. Each snake attacks a random minion (including your own).
4. Animal Champion - Allow player to pick the creature the spell will summon.
5. Camouflage (0 mana new card) - Makes hero and one beast untargetable by spells and hero (for one turn) but can be attacked by minions and AOE. If the hero or ANY minion attacks the effect is lost.
6. Aimed Shot (2 mana new card) - Make it a secret that gives +1 damage per turn to weapon until the weapon is fired.