Rate Meh deck

My deck is centered around weapons and having my hero involved in the fight as much as possible.

execute 1x
fiery war axe 2x
battle rage 2x
cleave 2x
acidic swamp ooze 2x
armorsmith 1x
bloodsail raider 2x
shield block 2x
frothing berserker 1x (cuz i only have one. damnit. Q.Q)
harvest golem
raging worgen 2x
shattered sun cleric 2x
arathi weaponsmith 2x
senjin shieldmasta 2x
spellbreaker 2x
arcanite reaper 2x
spiteful smith 1x

Out of all of this the only cards I am personally unsure about is raging worgen and harvest golem. As good as the golem is, it lacks synergy with my deck as a whole. worgen is only good in enraging decks.

I used to go 2-1 with this deck, but now I am going 0-9. xD. I know the deck lacks a few traits, but I aint sure what to do to refine it.
Reply Quote
disenchant all warrior cards and never look back
:D

battle rage seems useless in this deck since you have no self damaging cards like whirlwind, taskmaster, slam.... you kind rely on your enemy to damage you in order to abuse that card properly

i wouldn't go for 2x spellbreaker, get the silence owl 1x
many play with just one silence card in their deck

i would redo most of this deck... there are better cards for synergy
Reply Quote
disenchant all warrior cards and never look back
:D

battle rage seems useless in this deck since you have no self damaging cards like whirlwind, taskmaster, slam.... you kind rely on your enemy to damage you in order to abuse that card properly

i wouldn't go for 2x spellbreaker, get the silence owl 1x
many play with just one silence card in their deck

i would redo most of this deck... there are better cards for synergy

I have no intent to disenchant. That would just be a waste to me. I do like playing Warrior, I just have trouble in general with deck building.

Battle Rage isnt all that viable in my deck, but I do need card draw. I tend to have 1-2 creatures alive at a time at least, and if I play smart, they arent dead. That lets me draw at least 2 cards from it. Otherwise I would just get some gnome draws.

I do hear ya on the spellbreaker. I am not sure what to swap with besides yeti.

Instead of just telling me to scrap my whole deck, can u please be more specific? I got everything based on either weapons or getting decent things out that buff themselves, each other, or my weapons.
Reply Quote
Your deck has no drawing power. This will make it really hard to win a lot of games.
Reply Quote
how much drawing power do u usually want? like how many cards should decks have devoted to that and how many cards do u want to be able to draw?
Reply Quote
Is this AncientDoom my old WC3 pal?
Reply Quote
RAPHA?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]