What do you guys think of my hunter guide?

http://hearthhead.com/deck=6244/hunter-beasts-aggro/control

Feedback appreciated here or there!
Reply Quote
Dawg, you can't be both aggro and control lol, Aggro decks are typically aggro in that they can keep pumping aggresive damage each turn, which your deck does, a control deck patiently awais for the chance of nuking your enemy down while having control of the table.

Rush deck is another concept, it's an all for all type of deck that typically focuses for the 5 turns of the game before it runs outta gas and losses (Murloc for example)

The rest looks fine.
Reply Quote
Dawg, you can't be both aggro and control lol, Aggro decks are typically aggro in that they can keep pumping aggresive damage each turn, which your deck does, a control deck patiently awais for the chance of nuking your enemy down while having control of the table.

Rush deck is another concept, it's an all for all type of deck that typically focuses for the 5 turns of the game before it runs outta gas and losses (Murloc for example)

The rest looks fine.

You can be aggro and control at the same time. Look up any card game, and it's true.
I used to play merfolk and rock in mtg. They're both aggro/control.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic:_The_Gathering_deck_types#Aggro-Control
i know hearthstone isn't mtg, but it's the same concepts.

thanks for your feedback!
Reply Quote
Hi Nein!

Good guide apart of one section. Flare is a must in this deck. In the turn you want to pull out your combo you must destroy all the secrets (ice block/explosive trap/misdirection etc...). It is also useful to get rid of the rogue/shaman stealth minions (ravenhold assassin is common in shaman decks too).

+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]