Can't play Mage deck anymore

I currently have a weird bug that is preventing me from playing my Mage deck and only my Mage deck.

After crafting a Pyroblast from dust and adding it to my deck, the following problems now occur:

1. Hearthstone now claims every time I log in that I don't have a Mage deck, but when accessing the card databases, my Mage deck is listed as complete and contains what it should.

2. Changing one card of the lineup makes it accessible, but upon the next log in, the Mage deck is considered not to exist.

3. 'There was an error creating the game' error happens every time I try to play the Mage deck in any mode after changing the lineup.

I am able to play decks of other classes - hence why this is a weird issue.

Any help as to making my Mage deck playable again is appreciated.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
LastSinner,

Could you please try completely deleting your custom Mage deck and then recreating it? Don't rename it, just use the default name given by the game.

That fixed things. Thank you for your help, Omrakos.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]