2x Deadly Shot
2x Kill Command
2x Ironfur Grizzly
2x Raid Leader
1x Razorfen Hunter
1x Defender of Argus
2x Houndmaster
Reply Quote
Me personally, I would not be using the x2 Novice Engineer Cards. yeah it lets you draw, but it's a complete waste in my book. You would be way better off with taking 2 Explosive traps or something other. These can clear a board easily in a turn. Plus if your opponent has items on the board and there health is quite high. This will drop them a bit for your Beasts/Minions to finish the job.

x2 Snipe I think is another one I personally don't prefer when running UTH. This could go either way I guess. I definitely would not run 2 of these. I think dropping one and pick up Bestial Wrath may benefit you more being it protects one beast on a turn. Or pick up Multi-shot. This is huge as it's only a cost of 4 and takes out 2 enemy cards with 3 or less HP.

Being you run UTH, I would think you may want to protect them with some higher end taunt cards. Especially coming into turn 5-9 when your setting up your board for UTH.

If your games go further than turn 10, I don't see you have anything on the high end.
You may want to perhaps drop the River Crock and pick up a Savannah Highmane to help. Even after he is killed you pull out 2/2 Hyenas. I run 2 of these in my deck at all times and they have proven to come in handy in clutch moments.

This is just the deck I run and I do really well with it. If it seems to work for you and your winning more than yourlosing. Then perhaps stick with it. I just don't know how well it will do against higher end decks.

Good Luck though.

~Wix
Edited by Wix on 11/7/2013 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Great, thanks for the input. I'll make sure to follow your advice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]