The priest needs a little nerfing

I know there is a lot of "whining" from players towards the priest, yet there is some truth to it as well. We have to play safe against it, since he can MC minions at any moment, however player cant rely on small minions after you have 7+ mana. Priest can easily summon bigger minions, double their health, heal them, etc. Besides the creeps it has lots of OP cards that deal a lot of damage for 3-4 mana. To worry that you might get a lucky minim card which would help in your defense only to be taken away is a bit to much. The developers really need do something about it, since right now a higher level priest is pretty unbeatable. So far my experience with them is 1 to 10 matches. His hero spells are way to OP (buff, damage, heal and crowd control)
Reply Quote
I totally agree dude. I rage quit to a Priest because he had a fire minion card (don't know the name but it's attack is always equal to his health) And he doubled his health and also used other cards to buff it. All of the sudden I had a 14 14 on my hands at turn 10 maybe? I mean for gods sake don't make it so it doubles the health but maybe increase it by 4? And have the mana cost be higher because I'm pretty sure doubling a minions health only costs 4 mana. Please nerf the Priest!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]