Inner Rage + Gurubashi Berserker

I've incorporated this setup into my deck and it seems to work pretty well. Inner Rage is 0 mana and the Berserker is 5, you can instantly build it to a 7/6 for very little cost. I've found that it forces classes such as Rogues, Priests and other Warriors to use their insta gibs (Assassinate, SW: Death and Execute). This can serve as a distraction for other builds with a Weapon focus or Minion Buffing using Charge etc.

The Beserker also stacks moderately well if the field is full and WW is used to both clear/weaken and buff him.
Reply Quote
Wouldn't Berserker and inner rage give you a 5/3? I agree, it is still a strong play.
Reply Quote
It only takes one HP and double dips the attack, +3 from taking damage on top of the +2 given by the card. Berserker's are normally a 2/7 so it immediately tips them into a 7/6.
Reply Quote
Ah, I totally read the post wrong and thought you were talking about Frothing Berserker. My bad.
Reply Quote
Warriors have a lot of cool card interactions like this. Check out my warrior super synergy deck for more examples of them all working together in the same deck:
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10468386965
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]