Faerie Dragons

Would this not be cool if they added some sort of ability like this?

"Their defense seems to work by the dragon encasing itself within a strong energy shield that repels most magic and conventional attacks. While in this form they can siphon the unused magical energy wasted in basic spell casting, and then focus, amplify, and direct it back at the unfortunate caster in a sort of "feedback" attack. This ability is very powerful but requires a great deal of effort, and can only be used sporadically, requiring the dragon to rest between uses."

Either a spell redirect every X turns, tapping of opponents unused mana on a turn or using the extra damage of a spell cast on another minion that had more than was needed to kill it.

It will never happen but I am lore dorking today and thought it was an interesting idea.
Reply Quote
They are really focused on finishing the game the way it is right now and releasing it, but they'll add some new mechanics on expansion packs in the future. The feedback idea and being able to feed on enemy's mana sounds like a really cool mechanic tho!
Reply Quote
A legendary "Lord of" version would be a neat idea. Think something like a 9 mana 4/8 whose ability damage the opponent 1 point for unused mana crystals at the end of each turn. Maybe like Rag, unable to attack to balance it. Essentially you'd have a weak Rag but one that is guaranteed to hit the opposing Hero, instead of them playing a 1 mana minion hoping Rag pings it instead. This would also support my idea for a late game deck which counters rush decks, a Lord of Fairy Dragons with this ability would punish the opponent for loading a deck with 1-3 mana minions and spells then not winning by turn 9. Very situational like most dragons/Rag/Baron.
Reply Quote
I think having another nuetral higher level, like the Ysera drop,. would be beneficial to the meta. I would also like to see some nuetral secrets in the future :P But faerie dragons are strong as is... they just need a 5 mana faire dragon thats like 5/3, or 3/5... something along those lines IMHO.
Reply Quote
11/10/2013 06:40 AMPosted by iPnDisciple
they just need a 5 mana faire dragon thats like 5/3, or 3/5... something along those lines IMHO.

A Laughing Sister? :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]