Sylvanas,Hogger or Thalnos

Hello everybody.

Sylvanas,Hogger or Thalnos

I'm wanting to craft one of these cards to my druid's deck. Which one does best fit in my deck ?

Here is my deck

Innervate × 2
Acidic Swamp Ooze × 1
Faerie Dragon × 2
Wild Growth × 2
Wrath × 2
Big Game Hunter × 1
Healing Touch × 2
Keeper of the Grove × 2
Sen'jin Shieldmasta × 2
Swipe × 2
Azure Drake × 2
Druid of the Claw × 2
Starfall × 2
Argent Commander × 2
Ancient of Lore × 2
Ragnaros the Firelord × 1
Ysera × 1

I appreciate your comments ..
Reply Quote
Thalnos.
Reply Quote
Thalnos
Reply Quote
Thalnos fits your deck better but I think Sylvanas is the strongest legendary in the current meta
Reply Quote
Like everybody else mentioned, I'll make it unanimous. Thalanos! Which was the first and only Legendary that I have crafted. Took me forever to get the dust required for the craft but well worth it. He was won me a few games by giving +1 to Swipe and the card draw after your opponent massacres him in a revenge kill :D

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Like everybody else mentioned, I'll make it unanimous. Thalanos! Which was the first and only Legendary that I have crafted. Took me forever to get the dust required for the craft but well worth it. He was won me a few games by giving +1 to Swipe and the card draw after your opponent massacres him in a revenge kill :D

Cheers,
CC-

Glad to hear! Though he's my last legendary I'm crafting, and have subbed a Kobold Geomancer in for him and it's been working pretty well so far. The swipe + spellpower like you mentioned.

Though It's my fault for crafting Druid Legendary and Hogger first! blah to hogger.
Reply Quote
11/11/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Exactable
Thalnos fits your deck better but I think Sylvanas is the strongest legendary in the current meta

Do you think Sylavanas is that good outside of a warlock deck, specifically Druid?
Reply Quote
Sylvana works with almost ever midrange control deck.

Thalnos works with almost every deck though
Reply Quote
Sylvana works with almost ever midrange control deck.

Thalnos works with almost every deck though

I know Sylvanas works with any deck, I was wondering why Extractable thinks she's so strong right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]