9 losing streak

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=546/basic-rogue

how do I win with basic rogue all I need is one win and I can't do it everyone just outright beats me no matter what. I don't lose as any other class with basic deck but rogues it's just impossible. please help this is frutrating when all I need is one win.
Reply Quote
help please.
Reply Quote
Please just help me all I want is one win and I'm on a 11 losing streak now.
Reply Quote
Your deck is pretty bad
Get Rid of:

Acidic Swamp Ooze x2--------> Optional keep
Kobold Geomancer x2
Ogre Magi x2
Sen'jin Shieldmasta x2-------> Keep if don't have defender of argusx2
Darkscale Healer x2
Stormwind Champion x2

Rogue get rid of:
Sprintx2
Fan of knivesx2
Shix2-------> Optional to keep if you don't own cards that have summon draws
assassin blade x2
Assassinatex2--------> Optional but evisecratex2 is way better.
Reply Quote
What shaxed said is pretty much true. When I first started rogue I thought sprint, fok, shiv, and assassinate were must haves. They all suck.
Reply Quote
Kobold Geomancer is okay to combo things like Backstab and Eviscerate imho, but it's average only so only take it if you have nothing else.
Take a look at Kithros' rogue deck - I swear by it. Currently 67 win 5 loss rogue (:
Reply Quote
11/11/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Woodberry
What shaxed said is pretty much true. When I first started rogue I thought sprint, fok, shiv, and assassinate were must haves. They all suck.

Kinda sad that 1/3 of the Rogue specific cards, are not worth putting in a Rogue deck. ><
Reply Quote
I've been using nothing but the generic rogue deck for getting the common cards...working pretty well. More wins than losses.
Reply Quote
OP asked for a basic rogue deck and Heathcliff offers Kithros' deck? There are 17 cards in that deck that I personally don't have LOL.
Reply Quote
A cursory perusal of the forums should have told you what to drop by now. There are several huge problems with that deck, like sprint and darkscale.

Kithros' deck got me to three star masters. Even if you don't own 17 of those cards, you can craft the cheap ones and swap out the expensive ones. Heathcliff was right to give him that suggestion. It's something to work towards, and it will give a new player a few ideas to work with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]