Beta key not working.

Hi guys. My friend has started playing hearthstone and gave me a beta key to join him, I have tried coutless times to put it in to redeem code and it comes up with the same error message that i can't claim it. Please help me!! :(
Reply Quote
I've the same issue, the beta-key just sent from blizzard today is already used?

The following errors have occurred:

This code has already been claimed. Please check your games library - you might already own this game!

Each code can only be redeemed once. If you’re sure you have not previously claimed this code, please double-check the spelling and enter it now.

For more information, please visit our Support Site.

Please assist
Reply Quote
I also got an email and attempted to enter the key with the same message. Hope to get some replay soon. I would love to play!
Reply Quote
I had the same issue, but when I checked the account, it was a scam from a gmail account.
Edited by izzyxtwo on 11/12/2013 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
Hey mate,

Unfortunately Blizzard do not re-issue keys. If a key you received is already claimed then it was either a fake key, a scam or someone else has access to your email(legitimately or not).

Sorry but there is nothing Blizz can do for this, however you still have a chance to receive another key and Blizzard have also said that Hearthstone will be going into open beta for all next month(barring anything major going wrong).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]