Got to flex my Druid muscles at Blizzcon

So I know it was probably unfair to enter the Blizzcon Arena Demo Area, but they were enticing me with free prizes. 5 wins gets you a Soundtrack CD. 9 Wins a collectable figurine. The format is, you go to a computer make a deck and play other people sitting next to you. One loss and you get ejected, so it's very cut throat.

My first attempt I won 6 in a row and got the CD using a Rogue. Lost to a Priest sitting NEXT to me and looking at my screen.

Second attempt was with a druid!, I went 9-0.

BtW, I was told Mind Control was getting nerfed to 10 mana at Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
Good job making Druids look good! The only Druid Deck I saw on Invitational was Trump's on the semi finals and he lost to a fast Pally Deck. Didn't draw a Swipe and it'd have really helped.

I was going to make a post with some Blizzcon info, MC 10 mana, Buzzard 2/1, UtH getting nerfed somehow, but never stopped to watch the VoD again. There was some nice info on Master 3 victory %, and in three different days the top 2 changed three times, even Shaman went 9th, 9th, 1st. Druid wasn't on the top 2 tho, I think it was 4th, 4th, 5th (or 3rd). Most surprising imo was Priest 8th, 8th, 9th.
Reply Quote
Well done Skaith, I'm extremely jealous that you were there!
Reply Quote
Grats Skaith, like Icarium stuffing my face with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich wishing I was there as well.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]