Hunters who crafted UtH decks, speak up

We are in a unique situation here. Unleash the Hounds is REQUIRED for this deck to work.

This is a unique scenario, like I said, unlike Battle Rage which is just a single card and no deck relies on that SINGLE CARD to power the entire deck.

Ok.
Reply Quote
You guys with UTH deserve all of the suffering coming your way with the nerf :/

It's an absolutely despicable one trick pony. I will enjoy your QQ tears :)
Reply Quote
I used to think that UTH was kind of cheap for the power. Then I realized the reason I was winning with it, was because people weren't running taunt minions. It still ruins a Mind Controlling Thoughtstealing priest's day. But thats about it.
Reply Quote
To be honest OTK helped create the current meta of Aggro domination and people using defender of Argus. The only reason people complained about OTK for hunters and not the one you can do with rogues or warriors or even shaman is because Hunters can do it cheaper and more consistently.. Not to say the deck doesnt fail a fair amount of times. But saddly OTK is only good in ranked and unranked play. In competitive play like the Managrind.com Tournaments it is joke. It is so easy to counter that it generally never makes it past round 3.

Now while this deck concept needs some changes, what blizzard will be doing is pretty much taking hunters down to the worse class in the game. Now yes you can play a pure control hunter and die to every aggro deck in this game. So while My hunter is in his 50's I fear he will grow no more. Less blizzard fixes some of the massive broken nature of hunters I just dont see them as a viable class any more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]