My for-now-successful Druid deck

Hello everyone :)

This is my first Druid deck getting me above 60-70% winrate and I would like to hear some opinions - I'm open to questions and constructive criticism

I finished the deck 4 days ago, and I started counting my W/L ratio yesterday - currently on 10 wins, 3 defeats and still counting :)

I'll start off by saying I have yet to be lucky enough to get some legendaries so the only one you will be seeing here is Gelbin Mekkatorque (whom I didn't find really useful but just for fun - dropping him on turn 2. with 2x Innervate) - could be replaced with Soul of the Forest/another Bite/something you find useful

With this deck you have a pretty nice control of the board while waiting for your winning combo with Savage Roar/Power of the Wild + Force of Nature
Almost no card draw except for the Ancient of Lore but I didn't find it to be a problem.
I'm still skeptical about Mind Control Tech (I like the concept but I mostly find myself dropping it solo without managing to use that Battlecry)
I'm also thinking about replacing one of Dire Wolf Alpha's for another Youthful Brewmaster/Knife Juggler

2x Innervate
2x Claw
1x Argent Squire
1x Power of the Wild
2x Wrath
1x Acidic Swamp Ooze
2x Dire Wolf Alpha
1x Knife Juggler
1x Youthful Brewmaster
1x Mark of Nature
2x Savage Roar
1x Mind Control Tech
1x Bite
2x Swipe
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2x Starfall
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Force of Nature
1x Gelbin Mekkatorque
1x Ancient of Lore

Sorry for spelling mistakes - english is not my native language...
Reply Quote
Very situational i find, not having as much success as you allegedly had. I
Reply Quote
12/12/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Cebi
Very situational i find, not having as much success as you allegedly had. I

druid needs lot good card to work ya.. mine work but compared to your deck I have commanderx2,Azure Drakex2,sylvanas,ragnaros and soon ysera and I use better neutral choice than you are.
Reply Quote
I see mekkatorque and I gotta say that make me apprehensive right off the bat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]