Damaging Self with Weapon

This is making me crazy. I make a weapon with my power or a card, damage a minion or the other hero with it and take twice as much damage myself. What the hell? I've had this happen with other classes as well.
Reply Quote
I wish there was a better description for that. I didn't realize the minion would do damage back to the hero if you use a hero's weapon. The weapon's have their own health so I thought it may do damage to that one weapon & take off that weapon from the battlefield if it was hit back.
Reply Quote
hey at least you didn't do what I did.. Had a shaman down to 4 health with a head crack and perditions blade left n my hand.... head cracked him first to combo the 2 damage from summoning perditions blade.... targeted myself by accident and nuked myself for 2 damage instead of this hero...

Couldn't finish his hero with the weapon because he had a fukin earth elemental taunt up.... FML

I don't think they should let u nuke yourself with perditions blade its too easy to do!!!!!
Reply Quote
Been using PD for a while, never had that issue
Edited by Cyxe on 11/28/2013 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
The same thing is happening to me. I have yet to find in any description anywhere that the weapon damages you as well. I hope they fix this.
Reply Quote
This is apart of the game and is not getting fixed. All weapons work like this unless stated otherwise. For physical attacks and minions as well; if you attack a minion, it attacks you back. So don't spam it unless you have a good reason, like attacking a low attack minion to clear the board. It's not so bad. Think of it as 2 fireballs for the price of 1, plus you can buff it.
Reply Quote
yep think of it as 2 hero powers that return no damage to the hero and can bypass taunt
Reply Quote
03/01/2014 11:48 PMPosted by Risk
yep think of it as 2 hero powers that return no damage to the hero and can bypass taunt

Ew... I think stepped in the sarcasm dripping from that phrase...

There are positives and negatives to every hero power. If you'd rather think of it like a Druid power that didn't give you armor but you got to use it twice per 2 mana you spent... you're probably better off than comparing it to 2 fireballs.

There's a reason you only get 1 dmg per fireball... and its because it "returns not damage to the hero and can bypass taunt" as you mentioned
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 03:17 PMPosted by osoblanco
head cracked him first to combo the 2 damage from summoning perditions blade.... targeted myself by accident and nuked myself for 2 damage instead of this hero...

bad play headcrak at least stays in your hand if you combo it unlike the perditions blade

and i've done that plenty of times hitting myself with the 2 damage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]