Help me improve my deck, please :D?

So, I'm fairly new to Hearthstone, and don't have a whole lot of cards, but what would you change to make this deck better?

Spells:
2x Innervate
2x Claw
2x Mark of the Wild
2x Wild Growth
1x Bite
2x Swipe
1x Starfall
2x Starfire

Minions:
1x Loot Horder
2x Novice Engineer
1x Harvest Golem
1x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Chillwind Yeti
1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1x Abomination
1x Azure Drake
2x Booty Bay Bodyguard
1x Druid of the Claw
1x Venture Co. Mercenary
2x Ironbark Protector

This was a deck I made to help me complete the "Play 20 minions that cost 5 or more mana" quest, by haphazardly throwing in a bunch of 5 cost minions.
This deck tends to have a decent early-game, with mid-game board clear to help that early-game last a little longer.
The hope is that by the time you need to play an Ironbark Protector, the opponent has used what removal they had in-hand on your other minions.
I found that every single draw-card minion/spell was absolutely necessary to offset the early card usage, and help the deck to stay relevant in the late game.

But there is something off, about the deck, it also seems quite vulnerable to certain synergy plays from the opponent in the early game.
Hunters and warlocks can also give this deck a hard time If they draw a hand full of removal.

Many thanks for any advice or suggestions you can offer!
Edited by Jargon3 on 11/13/2013 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
You would like to get Argent Commanders, as those cards are just great, also another Azure drake, why not throw second Druid of the claw as well.

I would personally never run wild growth, hate that card. :D

Get 2 Wraths also, easily craftable and very important for the druid.

Basically, look at Icarium's control deck, it's a very nice deck and you can further change it to fit your style. Ignore legendaries and epics, you can easily supplement them, but getting Big Game Hunter should be your first priority, as the card is incredible in late game, helps you easily go against decks with big legendaries, like Ragnaros.
Reply Quote
@Ghost
Thankyou for the advice! I'll start working towards those cards, and I'll try the deck without the wild growths.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]