fire elemental OP

3 dmg at start is OP!!! nerf it. I picked 3x fire elementals in arena and won thanks to them. it happend 2nd time.
Edited by pixelbrat on 11/17/2013 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
to sacrifice some early game minion + 3 dmg from element is deadly combo... and cheap
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
Fire Elemental is almost undoubtedly overpowered (at least to some degree), but it's not the only such card in the game like that. The real question is if Shamans are winning too many games. IF they are, then this is probably one of the main cards that should be looked at; but if they aren't, then you don't want to start nerfing stuff and making the class even worse. It's more important to balance the class than to balance cards.

As for me, if I was going to nerf FE, I'd decrease the direct damage to 2. By comparison to Stormwind Commando, who also has a 2-damage battlecry, the Fire Elemental would gain 2 attack and 3 health in exchange for 1 extra cost doing this; that still seems fairly strong.
Reply Quote
SI:7 Agent -- 3 for 3/3 COmbo BC=2

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]