Create an Empty Crystal...Not fair

Reading the Druid boards there are comments about not having that one great card. Well I'm fine with that. I found something that hurts far worse. Innervate & Wild growth. Just got done playing a game where the other guy got out both of those early, not to mention they are super cheap. I conceded at the point where and I was at 4 crystals, and where he was at 9. with 4 minions with 5 or more attack on the board.

Seems to me there needs to an increase in cost for those or something. It gives way too much of an advantage way to early in the game.

So Druids can suck it when they say that they don't have that one great card. They don't need it when they have up to 4 great, cheap cards.
Reply Quote
Innervate is coin x 2. Wild growth is ONLY good if you get it early. Late game it's worthless and is basically a 2 cost to draw a card. There are worst things to deal with against a lucky druid than this. I've pulled off a venture co on turn 1 twice with my druid. If you go first and have a venture co in your hand + 2 innervate, you drop him on turn 1 and watch as they panic trying to deal with him. It's op as hell, but also insanely unlikely to happen, so it's fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]