Semi-basic Shaman deck

I mainly started a shaman deck just to earn some gold from the daily quests, but since I got my butt kicked so hard I geared up and decided to spend some dust on making it better.

This deck has actually brought me a lot of success, even against tougher classes like control mages and priests and I thought I would post it up to get some feedback or suggestions.

(1) Forked Lightning x2\
(1) Rockbiter Weapon x2
(2) Windfury x2
(2) Flametongue Totem x2
(2) Novice Engineer x2
(3) Feral Spirit x2
(3) Lightning Storm x2
(3) Hex x2
(3) Raid Leader x2
(4) Chillwind Yeti x2
(4) Sen'jin Shieldmasta x2
(4) Gnomish Inventor x2
(5) Bloodlust x2
(6) Fire Elemental x2

It's the tried-and-true method of keeping board control, trading aggressively, and saving up for a bloodlust rush around turn 7-10 or later.

Lightning Storm and Forked Lightning are invaluable to me since before them I had no decent board clear. They are a little bit RNG and I have so far been lucky to often pull out a spellpower totem right when I need it. I might suggest trading a yeti for an Ogre Mage if you wanted a less chancy way to get rid of medium monsters. Unbound elemental might also be a good substitute if you can swing it.

The only major losses I have experienced with this deck so far have been a few good and lucky control mages, a rush warlock where I didn't pull any Lightning Storms and a really good priest.

Please let me know what you think!
Reply Quote
I see only 28 cards here but looks strong to me. Had my first win with the deck :D
Edited by Dasan on 11/17/2013 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]