Three star diamond rogue need suggestions!

Hello! First and foremost i must express my feelings for this game. It's better than i could ever imagine!

I've been fooling around with plenty of classes but I have recently grown fond of the Rogue and the Warrior.It's a VERY solid deck and i've been smashing my way up to three star diamond but it seems that i have hit a wall, winning around 50% of the matches.

Here's my current deck:

http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#cMfI7zmP7Mcc7zmg7MV17MkQ7zb37McL7zVq7Mfu7MVd7zhq7Mmf7MmU7Mh37MaP7zoq7Mah8m

Anyone have suggestions how to Tweak this deck up a little? Should i switch away cold blood and shadowstep for something else? I've got prep and patient assassin, anything to use?

Thank you for having a look!

Cheers
Reply Quote
Your deck looks pretty strong, though couple of changes spring to mind.

- Drop Taz'Dingos, and pick up Azure Drakes. Fits the overall card draw theme well, and current meta supports 4atk minions better.
- You are bit heavy on the 2s side. I'd drop one ooze and Knife Juggler in favour of decent 3, Scarlet Crusader or Harvest Golem.
- Double up on Commanders, godly card. Drop shadowstep or other ooze for that.
- Second Defender of Argent is debatable, but I prefer having two of them.
- Cold Blood is also debatable, sometimes I wish I had one, but there are stronger cards for this type of deck.

I went straight to 3 star masters with very high win rate with deck very similar to yours with differences mentioned above. Also still no Edwin.
Reply Quote
Which card in replacement for Cold Blood then?
Reply Quote
Drop Senjins. Pick up second commander and defender.

Drop shadow step and both oozes for a second cold blood and two azure drakes.

Not a big fan of loot hoarder. I'd drop them for probably leper and argent squire. Good cards and great for combos.
Reply Quote
Thank you! Did som changes, now I'm at a 80% win rate at three star master approximately.
Reply Quote
Always keep one ooze.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]