Arena god mode.

This class is unbeatable in arena with a decent deck, I went 9-0 twice with a druid when it let me actually choose one, I have NEVER beat a druid in arena. Even beat priests and mages, but never a druid, arena is a joke I know, but this class takes the cake. That ancient of war alone= instant win.
Reply Quote
I don't think it's that powerful in arena compared to other classes.
Personally I have far more trouble against priests and paladins, and a far easier time when I play a priest in arena. But of course druid can be very dangerous with good draft... or terrible when like me you don't get any swipe or starfall. xD
Reply Quote
Ignore that Fame troll. He virtually goes around every class forums calling all of them OP.

Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Druid, Shaman, Paladin, Priest, Warlock....

Except for Warrior that is... hmmm... I wonder what class he plays....
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Fame
That ancient of war alone= instant win.

it's an average card, 7 mana for 10/5 or 5/10 card. Keeper of the Grove or Druid of the Claw is much better imo.

Ignore that Fame troll. He virtually goes around every class forums calling all of them OP.

Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Druid, Shaman, Paladin, Priest, Warlock....

Except for Warrior that is... hmmm... I wonder what class he plays....

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]