2x Keeper of the Grove
2x Starfall
2x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
2x Argent Commander
1x Black Knight
1x Ancient of Lore
1x Ragnaros

So I'm running this deck right now for testing purposes. I often find myself with a full hand or 3 or 4 cards in my hand and not able to do anything to a rush deck (lock or pally or rogue). This deck trades everything really well, and can be fast itself.

My major change is taking starfires out. I LOVE starfire, but the spell often takes a whole turn for me to play it. I tend to have so many 6 and 5 cost spells in my hand that it often doesn't swing board control over. Rather, it swings card advantage. And Really with Argent Commander, i often want to throw one out. My reasoning for Argent over starfire is because this deck is closer to aggro aggression than control/late game.

If I end up not liking this setup I'd swap the dwarves for starfire.

Big Game Hunter is your when rag is MC'ed.

Put a starfire in if you don't have a black knight or a Slyvannas in my opinion.

Play around with this guys. Let me know if you change some things and start seeing amazing results. I generally win with this, but just curious what other Druid players think/modify.
Reply Quote
Well, i've had some really really great success with this deck tonight. 11-0 wins since trying it out. Much better than in recent nights. Beating 2 warlock decks (rush and control), Beating 2 blizzcon Net decks. Artosis' Pally control, and the alex + iceblock + pyroblast. And a bunch of rogue decks (odd to get so many in one night 5+).

Agaisnt pally control deck, I over commited forgeting about equality and lost my entire advantage. He's at 7 life and rapidly bringing me down from full life. He has full board of minions and I draw a rag. It's YOLO and I drop him and kill one 2/1 minion, leaving 6 on the board. Rag goes for the face and I win. he must have been pissed!

The mage I actually had so much preasure early I ended up killing him with 28 life + 5 armor. Well, I did heal up with healing touch.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY CONCLUSION

Healing touch needs to find a way into our decks with the current meta. If you want to run this quasi-control deck we need to reset. Our deck gets strong turns 6+. Mage wasted 2 turns throwing fireball + ice bolt. IN 3 mana I could counter that, bringing my health back to healthy levels in the 28 range.
Edited by Skaith on 11/15/2013 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]