Searing Totem should work like Ragnoros

it should be its own card and randomly shoot out a fireball for 1 or 2 damage RNG FTW
Reply Quote
I like the idea of end of turn 1-2 damage but why do you think it should be its own card rather than a function of the hero power?
Reply Quote
I actually like this idea. Keep it a Hero Power, make it 0/1, and deal 1 damage to a random enemy at the end of your turn.
Reply Quote
11/20/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Vash
I actually like this idea. Keep it a Hero Power, make it 0/1, and deal 1 damage to a random enemy at the end of your turn.

2nded. Also it cannot attack.
Edited by Winters on 11/20/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yep I agree with that, makes it feel more like a shaman (well you have choice with that I guess but still) and honestly the random damage would be worth it assuming it attacks when it comes out. Also its damage would have to scale with attack not just 1 damage all of the time.

Either way great idea!
Reply Quote
Magma totem similar effect as ragnaros, Fire Nova totem mini baron gedon but only enemy dmg
Edited by Raynorxx on 11/20/2013 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm not a fan of this idea. It's too RNG to be effective.

At least in it's current state you can buff it via Flametounge/Lust and direct it into a target or use it to ping off a divine shield without hoping the one damage will land where you want it after you've taken all your other actions.

I'd be more inclined to support this idea if it dealt it's current Attack to a random target at the end of your turn I.e. if it was buffed with Flametounge, 3 damage etc.
Edited by Interference on 11/20/2013 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]