Three Star Diamond 98% W Deck

I made this deck based on the synergy of the cards, some people might call it rushy but that's not its intentions, you can output a lot of damage quickly with it. Basically get minions on the field and keep board control using things like Eviscerate, Assassinate, Backstab.

Heres the deck:
http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#cMmo7MVX7Mcc7Mmg7Mb37McL7Mfu7MMD7MqI7MuB7MAO7MaP7Mah7MsJ7MaF8m

2x Backstab
2x Preparation
2x Cold Blood
2x Abusive Sergeant
2x Eviscerate
2x Shiv
2x Defias Ringleader
2x Raid Leader
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Defender of Argus
2x Sen'jin ShieldMaster
2x Assassinate
2x Nightblade
2x Lord of the Arena
2x Sprint

The synergy is really good, you can use defender to buff a combo Defias Ringleader and have really good board control. It also has a lot of draw potential.

Anyway let me know how it works.
Edited by XistancE on 11/18/2013 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
I dont see the point of these thread "98% in rank below than master3" if it was that good you would be master3 by now with that win rate in a few game.
2x Nightblade
2x Lord of the Arena
2x Sprint

are really bad card.
Reply Quote
If you are getting a 98% win rate with that deck, I'll tip my hat to you.
Reply Quote
^ lol
Reply Quote
I agree that those are bad cards, I'm looking for a good combo deck. Anyone who has a good and fun deck that i can try ?
Reply Quote
Raid Leader with this deck is horrendous. 14 minions (NOT counting the 2 Raid Leaders), most of which are VERY expensive.

If you actually have a 98% W/L ratio, that says a lot more about your opponents who CLEARLY don't know how to play.
Reply Quote
I can only give it a 6/10. Raid leader in a spell based deck? Sprint is an okay card to have one of, 2 is just.....wtf? Why would you give urself the chance of getting double sprint in starting hand, that's pretty much a guaranteed loss.

Instead of lord of arena, fen creeper fits much better in this deck of yours.

Okay, too many things I disagree with, but if you are winning with it, go for it!!!!
Reply Quote
Wouldn't a 98% winrate take you out of diamond? I smell bull!@#$ here.
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 09:48 PMPosted by JackGates
Wouldn't a 98% winrate take you out of diamond? I smell bull!@#$ here.

If he was losing a bunch before this deck, he could achieve that.
Reply Quote
Then he must be working from a very small number of games, because if you've got an insane winstreak it's very easy to get into a new league. I went from masters 1 to masters 3 in a few rounds of play tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]