Northshire needs to be reverted to 2 mana.

Or it needs to be changed to a 1/2. This was changed last patch and just simply needs to be reverted.
Reply Quote
I definitely agree. I don't get why a 1/3 Northshire Cleric is only 1 mana while a 1/3 Acolyte of Pain in 3 mana.
Reply Quote
Or change it too 1/2 for 1. It dies to most minions that are 1mana or 2mana
Reply Quote
Acolyte of Pain is virtually guaranteed to refund itself. Northshire is not, and not without spending additional mana.

It is slightly overbalanced in terms of stats versus cost, and that is unusual for an engine card (Acolyte is 3 points short, Cult Master is 1 point short, Auctioneer is 3 points short, Nat Pagle is 1 point short and Mana Tide is 4 points short, while Cleric is 1 point stronger). However, it requires very specific combos to enable it. It also helps the Priest balance out their incredibly underwhelming early game.
Reply Quote
Umm mana wyrm is 1/3 on turn 1 that gets buffs just by casting !@#$... Awkward...
Reply Quote
The 1/3 isn't the issue, since a 2 drop with 3/2 counters her. The issue is the combo with Power Word, that makes her a 1/5 with the Coin.

However this requires you to get 2 specific cards from a 5 out of 30 draw.
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Izzi
I definitely agree. I don't get why a 1/3 Northshire Cleric is only 1 mana while a 1/3 Acolyte of Pain in 3 mana.

Acolyte of Pain isn't class specific.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]