Shaman totems should not attack

I had someone cast a Raid Leader and then attacked with their totems.
Totems should not work like minions and should not be able to attack.
Reply Quote
I can't believe this still exists in the game, it totally unbalances the game, every time I face off against a shaman they cast some spell that buffs a totem's attack and they attack with it. Completely broken.
Reply Quote
Why? What is your point? They should not attack couse they are ugly?

When they grow stronger, they elemental power grows and turns in a elemental bolt, so they can deal damage. Happy for a roleplay explanation? Good. Next one plz.
Reply Quote
you destroy the totem before they can attack with it? not rocket science
Reply Quote
A totem is consider a minion and therefore can be buffed as with other minions. Totems are played with 1-2 hp, you only have yourself you blame for not killing them. IMO 2x Totemic might and 2x Flametongue is a must have in all shaman decks. You have to always be one step ahead of your opponent, always thinking of the possibilities...

Pro tip: Never let a Shammy have too many minions on the board, Blood Lust will ruin your day.
Edited by Teemo on 11/17/2013 1:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
^('-')
Captain Teemo speaks the truths.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
I had someone cast a Raid Leader and then attacked with their totems.
Totems should not work like minions and should not be able to attack.

How about, instead of !@#$%ing and moaning about every rule in the game, you recognize that this IS a rule of the game and play accordingly.

If you lost a game of chess because the bishop moves on a diagonal, would you write the makers saying they should move on a diagonal but only up to 3 spaces? My suspicion is you would, because that's what you're doing here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]