Test your Rogue skills...

I've made very effective Rogue deck that I hardly ever lose with. I am interested in any challengers, especially other Rogues, to truly put my deck to the test. Who knows maybe we can learn from each other, but either way, feel free to add me and send me a duel request.
Reply Quote
I will tomorrow if you are interested. Woodberry#1941
Reply Quote
Im intrested in playing as a mainly rogue player myself. style#2362
Reply Quote
Very top secret, I like that. I'd duel you but I suck to begin with :) Would be awesome if others who dueled you could type "ye this is strong" or just give a general impression of the deck. Dont have to spoil anything unless iGamerfreak is ok with it. I guess we rogues like to keep secrets to ourselves.
Reply Quote
I'm interested in playing as a rogue/warlock player. Defiance#1893.
Reply Quote
I just started playing a few days ago but would love to duel. Cloud#1197.
Edited by Cloud on 11/21/2013 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
add me at NovaGaming#1357 I want to test out my rouge deck
Reply Quote
Added you! I play a lot of Rogue myself so I'd love to mirror match and see who wins. BlackhawkMN#1449
Reply Quote
Zavri#1756 I'll give it a go.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the game the other night GamerFreak! Close one, and if it wasn't for my Argent Commanders I would've lost. Like I said in chat, not too sure about including Gelbin Mekkatorque in any ranked deck play. Just too much RNG for reliable outcomes, as evidenced by the Poulty-izer or whatever that thing is called turning your minion into a chicken. Lets play again some time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]