Is Prophet Velen worth crafting?

I main Paladin and I'm thinking of creating a Priest deck next. For those of you who have Prophet Velen, do you use him often? Would you say he's a staple for Priests?
Reply Quote
Velen never lives more than a turn when I play him. At best, I manage to get off a 4 point heal on myself before my opponent focuses him down.

Though one time he did live more than a turn, and I used a combo to turn him into a 14/14, at which point he was good for brute strength attacks.

On the whole, he's not one I'd build a deck around, due to his high cost and relative specificity.
Reply Quote
In my experience he is situational. The heal is nice but unless you are planning going shadow priest I recommend build Ragnaros instead.
Reply Quote
I am still new just started few days ago, but i got lucky and got him as a drop and unless you have few other units with taunt summoned or at least play double healt on him when summon him opponent will really just go with everything on him right away, because his passive is really op, but that really makes him so focused target, tho i only had few games so can be wrong, but that is in my modest experience so far.
Reply Quote
get hogger in combo with the cleric and ghoul and light warden you will have a crazy feild to play with. if not him illidan and us his summons to buff the hell out of your ghoul
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]