Is it me, or are Rogues completely garbage?

Literally, their only good card is Assassinate--and that's because it's the most similar to all the other class' spells.
Reply Quote
it's only you.
all the rouge cards with 0-2 costs are the core of rouge.
Reply Quote
Yeah, its just you :)
Reply Quote
Okay. So obviously you two are acting pretty smug because you know something I don't.

What is it?
Reply Quote
LOL if that's what you wanted to know you should have just created a thread saying so. Obv a troll post inviting trolls to troll you.

Edit: It's just you.
Edited by Cyxe on 11/20/2013 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Assassinate is an 'okay' card at best.
Rogue is incredibly strong at the moment when focusing around an aggro style deck - many of the tournament winners of the last few weeks have been rogues.

Take a look at Managrind's website at some of the top x decks from different tournaments and try using a similar deck yourself.

The removal of Rogues is brilliant when you pair spells like Backstab and Evsicerate with other battlecry cards such as SI:7 Agent and Perdition's Blade you can easily take and hold board control.
Reply Quote
10/10 for trolling
Reply Quote
I dont know about you but i started playing heathstone a couple of days ago and chose rogue and i have been winning nearly all my games so far. The amount of removal rogues have is insane and that too at low mana costs.
Reply Quote
Okay. So obviously you two are acting pretty smug because you know something I don't.

What is it?

backstab is a premier card for zero mana cost (and can set up great early combos), deadly poison is another fantastic card for 1 mana cost, allowing your rogue to trade with a 3 health minion early on to help keep board control. eviscerate is the more often used "assassinate" for rogues, since 2 mana for *4* damage directed at hero or minion is pretty good value.

given their spells that allow for early board removal (backstab, hero power, deadly poison, evis), rogues become pretty good at running early aggro - especially when you run 2x defias, possibly one of the best 2-mana minion cards in the game when used in an early combo (coin into defias is a great opening, obviously)
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Lyme
Literally, their only good card is Assassinate--and that's because it's the most similar to all the other class' spells.

Which is funny, because I have a 90% win rate deck that doesn't even use that overpriced removal card (seriously, Hex and Polymorph are so much better)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]