Blood Lust in Arena Draft (post patch)

I have probably done 15 or so Shaman drafts, prior to the patch this week.

I wish I had taken direct statistics, but roughly the mean was 2.3 BLs per draft. Roughly three drafts had 1 BL, Only 2 drafts had 0. 5-7 had 2, and the rest of my matches had 3+ with 5 being the highest (occurring once).

I just finished my third Shaman draft since the patch, and I noted an odd occurrence: zero Bls in all 3 drafts.

Were patch notes released? Seems like the occurrence of BL option has been reduced. Again, only samples, so not expansive enough. Anyone have any shaman drafts to report (post patch) ?

http://www.twitch.tv/grunwave
Reply Quote
I almost always see BL in my shaman drafts (recent), but I rarely take more than 1.
Reply Quote
Ive actually noticed that too, Like above poster i rarely take more then 1 but lately ive seen none.
In fact ive been noticing fewer class cards overall, that again might just be my luck though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]