Unleash the hounds card

Hello guys I'm master with one star I got 900 wins in total I play as priest and sometimes mage, I just think they need to remove unleash the hounds card because its too strong with beasts buffs I've lost many times against the hunter because of this card any ideas how to avoid it ? thank you
Reply Quote
900 wins and only master 1 star?

Does not compute.

Playing anything with taunt counters it - pick up Defender of Argus if you don't have it yet, it's a great card if your deck is lacking in any taunts. Then of course playing the turn after is always an auto-win.

I've lost to that play once so far and it was a perfect 24 damage in 1 turn and unfortunately my hero only had 24 hp so :|
Reply Quote
Hi Vaxity , thank you for your reply and ya I'm only one star. Ya Defender of argus is great card but the problem is in one turn deal between 25 - 30 damage even if you have taunt which they need to nerf this card.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]