Priest are crazy powerfull

Ok, im sure everyone knows how priest deck are used too keep your minions alive, but I gave my Temple Enforcer 28/54 yes twenty-eight attack and fifty-four health. Doesn't anyone think this is a little absurd. Sure every deck has a card that can neutralize this easily. But with good timing there is not much anyone can do.
Reply Quote
Takes too long to get a minion that strong usually. A warlock rush deck wins the game in about 6 turns if they get a good draw.
Reply Quote
I just got beta today (was sitting in a non-junk folder somehow) but I already see the power. Why isn't the obvious solution to simply let MC last 1 or 2 turns?

(obviously assuming you think it's a problem...My guess is realistically there are counters, just like there are counters to decks in other CCGs. Goblin rush decks aren't auto-win, and obviously like I said I'm new, but I went plenty of games before we reach 8 mana.)
Edited by Iaomai on 11/22/2013 12:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sigh.. This game isn't about who has best minions. Turning 1 single minion into 28/54 is just the same as turning it into a sheep/hex/ MC magnet. You waste 4-5 cards and your opponent just need 1 to counter it. It's a 4:1 trade, and pretty much lose the game right there.

3-4 buff-s on 1 minion is the worst play in this game.
Edited by Rks on 11/22/2013 3:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Seth
Ok, im sure everyone knows how priest deck are used too keep your minions alive, but I gave my Temple Enforcer 28/54 yes twenty-eight attack and fifty-four health. Doesn't anyone think this is a little absurd. Sure every deck has a card that can neutralize this easily. But with good timing there is not much anyone can do.

I love it when people risk heavy buffs with the Priest against my Mage. Say "bee" to the sheep!
Reply Quote
The 10 mana nerf to mind control wont be enough. Priests have the best hero ability in game, the only ability that does 2 to all characters. Then you have to deal with the 1 mana 1/3 northshire cleric being op as hell as well.

Make mind control a debuff so that we have a chance to regain our minion. make northshire either cost 2 or only have 2 health. And make the hero ability only heal for 1 or heal only minions or only self.
Reply Quote
the turn 3 8/8s or 10/10s are what kill me, you don't have a draw that can deal with it you're at 10 health before you can stop it... fair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]