Just had a loss against a Priest...

First turn (he goes first) Northshire Cleric. Then another Cleric and PW:Shield. Another PW:Shield. Me - no answers. Obnoxious card advantage for him, pain in the !@# for me (my deck wasn't exactly ready for such stuff).

What do I do next? TAKE MY AGGRO WARLOCK DECK AND GO ON A F***ING KILLING SPREE AGAINST PRIESTS. That's Hearthstone for ya! ;-)
Reply Quote
If it makes you feel better, there's less than a 9% chance of him managing to pull that combo that early (let alone making it work depending on what's in your hand). You got screwed by the randomness of the CCG draw system.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 05:38 AMPosted by Caffeine
If it makes you feel better, there's less than a 9% chance of him managing to pull that combo that early (let alone making it work depending on what's in your hand). You got screwed by the randomness of the CCG draw system.

Yep, I realize that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]