Is Perditions blade worth using?

I don't have one, but every time I've ever seen a rogue play it, I've never been blown away by it. It's a rare, but it honestly doesn't seem too great.

I understand that its at least 6 damage for 3 mana (without any extra weapon spells), with 4 of that damage able to come out on 1 turn, but I don't know. Maybe the durability just seems too low to me.
Reply Quote
depends on what style of rogue you play, perdition + blade flurry is really nice, it works really well in mid range and weapon decks, you get the bonus of combo by dealing 2 dmg w/o getting injured

if you play rogue alot, you should considering getting one, but if you dont have the basic commons like evis, defias, betrayal, then get those first
next I would get SI 7, argent commander, argus, and blade flurry, once you have all those then consider getting a perdition
Reply Quote
Alright, thanks for the response! That helps me understand it better
Reply Quote
I only use it in my Weapon deck. At first it was for theme purposes, but I actually really like it.

It's good on turn 2 with coin, it takes out a lot of nasty 3/2 minions like Faerie Dragons and such with no drawback. Other than Perdition's blade there aren't too many ways of dealing with those dragons without running into them with one of your own minions which are precious in a weapon deck.

I try not to use my Deadly Poison on it unless I have to, same with Blade Flurry. I get much more use out of an Assassin's Blade. Also combos well with Backstab.

If you're playing any other deck type there's probably a myriad of other cards you could replace it with.
Edited by Cyxe on 11/26/2013 1:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
Funny enough, SI 7's combo works on dragons. Turn 2 coin SI 7 is pretty op :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]