Feral Spirit Positioning

Right now feral spirit spawns 2 side by side on the right end of your minions. There have been many times when I wanted them to be on the left and right of a fire tongue totem that is all ready in play.

Pretty sure this is the same for all multi spawn spells like the murloc tidehunter or dragonling mechanic. Is the limitation a game mechanic for balancing, pace, and simplicity?

Would like to hear an opinion or two.
Reply Quote
I don't think it's a balancing thing, but rather a *this was easier to code* thing! All minions that aren't dropped by you seem to show up on the far right, or to the right of the creature that summons them! I can't think of anything that does this differently except maybe Hogger who's summon I don't remember where it shows up!
Reply Quote
Nah, This is blizz. I doubt they would do it that way just cause its easy. Even multi target spell cards are all random instead of targeted. I think it is mostly for the pace.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]