Early Survival.

My apologies if this has already been talked about.

So, I finally got into the beta a few days ago and I'm loving the game. I quickly unlocked all of the basic cards for each class and am now levelling the Priest. I love playing the Priest, it's a challenge to say the least. However... How the hell am I supposed to survive the early game?

I'm 2-Star Platinum and I've been getting my !@# kicked, a lot, lately by an influx of nothing but early aggression decks. (I'm lucky if I can make it to turn 4 with more then half of my health intact...) So I was wondering. What do y'all Priests do to survive the early game?
Reply Quote
Don't be the part of the cancer, stop playing priest
Reply Quote
well, holy smite, Northshire and Shadow Word:Pain are usually set imo.
Aside from that, play enough (=at least 6 or so) two drops (=minions) and about as many 3 drops (preferably harvest golem, shattered sun cleric, maybe scarlet cursader). basically anything that will not die directly to other 2 mana minions so that they usually trade 2:1 and take away tempo from your opponent.

and at least one Holy Nova also helps a lot ofc. Idk what cardpool you have, so another option is ofc taunts (like the 3/5 neutral guy for 4 mana).

If you have some rares shadow madness is really sweet too ofc.

Hope that helps :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]