Effin Priest

not a QQ thread despite the title

to start with im not a big fan of the priest class, my main is a druid but checkin out the leveling reward i saw golden shattered sun cleric on lvl 53-54 my priest are at 40s due to arena plays, so i thought i wan a bling bling cleric awesomenezz

that being said, its kind of frustrating playin a priest on 3*M ranked play being matched up with aggro rogues, murr-locks, i-win button mages, rawrior, and swarmadin

no offense mages, i merely exagerating

http://i.imgur.com/63fXPUZ.gif

dont mind the deck name i am that much frustrated coz of the slow leveling and the regular priest drawn out fights at first

so i thought, might aswell turtle my azz up and pack in heavy AoE

oh, dont ever play the cleric first turn cept u have CoH + injured BM and coin for your next play

i always have an evil grin whenever i got auchenai soulpriest + CoH as starting hand, or pyromancer + PW: shield and other low cost spell

abo and ooze spot are placeholders still tweaking the deck, truly situational - perhaps another low cost spell for more pyromancer awesomeness

the priestess, as bad as a card people would say she saved my narrow behind pretty often from pyro to da face, her hottness are a bonus aswell as the T5 hunter shoulder shes wearing wth is a priest wearing a huntar shoulder ffs, nevertheless would love to see its golden version

i play huntard on WoW but in hearthstone hunters are simply sad, beasts need a little tweaking and UtH arent so reliable as much as people complains

so much for off topic-ing but anyways have a try with the deck, suggestions are always welcome

hopefully we'll start to see people complaining about priest's "flamestrike"

-end rant.
Edited by ZloC on 11/23/2013 5:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump, the class needed some love
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]