Steady Shot Bug

Has anyone else noticed that if you fire steady shot on your the first turn in a game (without using a coin, if you have one) you can get one off, even though your mana pool caps out at 1 star?

Again, no coin was used, I checked the event list on the left hand side of the battle map both times, thinking maybe the graphic for the coin bugged out, but it's not in the event list either, and they played the coin later on that game. Needless to say I whomped their butts anyway, but still... MAGE POWER!! :D

I have never done it myself, but it has happened to me twice against two different opponents. I checked through all of the patch notes, no mention of this. I figured I'd bring it here, see if anyone else encountered this. Is this a static, manipulable bug?
Reply Quote
Pics or it didn't happen
Reply Quote
Most likely Arcane Shot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]