My shaman deck, looking for any and all crit!

Spells (8):
2x Earth Shock
2x Lightning Bolt
2x Hex
2x Bloodlust

Weapon (1):
1x Stormforge Axe

Minions (21):
2x Flametongue Totem
2x Novice Engineer
2x Mana Tide Totem
2x Razorfen Hunter
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Dark Iron Dwarf
2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1x Spellbreaker
1x Silver Hand Knight
2x Argent Commander
2x Fire Elemental
1x Onyxia

Earth Shock and Spellbreaker are mainly for control, mainly for when I plan for a Bloodlust kill, silence the taunt and boom.

The rest is focused on field control, field presence, and try to get enough creatures out there for a win con. Onyxia is a last resort card to combo with Bloodlust. Easily countered by a well knowledged player, but my goal is to expel all field wipes before playing Onyxia.

I would like to remove the Razorfen Hunters with one more Silver Hand Knight and 1 more Stormforged Axe.

Any suggestions?
Edited by Maindric on 11/23/2013 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't know if my insight is viable seeing as I am only a plat 3, but i'd swap 1 flametogue out with a raid leader? it may be tough to always count on getting your Silver Hand Knight and Razorfen Hunter in the right order to allow for your FT totem to buff them both. I find I run into a situation when I use SSC X2 and DID X2 where you are losing out on buffs because they are the only minions in your hand and you have no choice but to lay them down anyway sometimes. Also maybe swap 1 lighting bolt for a forked lightning? Lastly I think having 2 mana totems is overkill. You could always add a rockbiter in place for stormforged, people often forget rockbiter can be used on your hero as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]