I just quit against priests now

I am sick of playing slow long games against priests. I will pretty much be way ahead out playing them, and then they kill a few minions with magic cards, mind control one of my valuable ones. I lose my valuable they gain it, game over. I just had a priest steal a card in my hand with 1 mana then flamestrike kill all of my minions when I was about to win.....Its stupid
Edited by Anubis on 11/23/2013 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
well it's not stupid thats what priest is don't complain , I'll give you an advise when you play your best card make sure you have counter spell so priest can't mind control. also I think they need to nerf Pyroblast maybe you can have 1 per deck not 2 it's sucks get 20 damage in 2 rounds !
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Anubis
I am sick of playing slow long games against priests. I will pretty much be way ahead out playing them, and then they kill a few minions with magic cards, mind control one of my valuable ones. I lose my valuable they gain it, game over. I just had a priest steal a card in my hand with 1 mana then flamestrike kill all of my minions when I was about to win.....Its stupid

Yep, just quit. Or better still play Priest and enjoy the free gold. Maybe Blizzard will fix them quicker when their win rate goes through the roof.
Reply Quote
priest is strong against big minions... so do not play them as soon as you can.

At the same time he is not good at deal with small minions and summon many minions... try to put many small or middle minions to give priest pressure.
Reply Quote
I used to think this was sour grapes,, but now I do the same thing.

I play constructed to make gold in the arena, mostly on a druid. It just does not stack up well against priest.

I used to stick it out, but it is so much faster to just concede and move on. It is less frustrating too.

When someone pulls off an UTH or bloodlust knock out, I typically laugh, but the mechanic of MC makes me angry.

It is more fun to play classes that are designed better.
Reply Quote
I used to just quest vs Priest, then I got out of Copper league...
Reply Quote
11/27/2013 08:23 AMPosted by Heathcliff
I used to just quest vs Priest, then I got out of Copper league...

+1
Reply Quote
Mind control is too strong! No other card is that good. Plus mage has the only counter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]