Priest should have +1 heal

Mages have +1 damage to anyone.

Hunts have +2 damage...ONLY AGAINST CHAMPION

Why has priest +2 heal on anyone?
Should be +2heal on champ only, or +1heal to anyone.
Edited by Harrybo on 11/23/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
T'be fair, heals do have a cap, unlike damage. Damage doesn't really have a cap, except against minions. Heals can only heal to maximum health, meaning they're situational. The situational nature of the ability is what balances it out. They have to play around having it, and we have to play around them having it.
Reply Quote
but both of those (hunter and mage) have the advantage of ignoring taunts, it balances out
Reply Quote
But priests have special effect with those heal (clerc op?).

+2 is way too good imo.
Reply Quote
Then you kill the cleric... simple

But priests have special effect with those heal (clerc op?).

+2 is way too good imo.
Reply Quote
priest is just op
Reply Quote
I honestly don't get people who say heal has a cap and it's balanced. Damage has a cap too, when you die. The Hunter and Warrior skills are balanced against each other, so should the mage and priest be. For anyone complaining about priest power being useless when there's nothing wounded and therefore weaker than the Fireblast you must consider the huge amount of synergy a priest has with heal in his deck. Priests should have thier Hero power reduced to one point only.
Reply Quote
As a priest player would have to agree on this. I mean even as priest i hate most to play against other priest. Especially +2 heal from start in combination with MC later and so on, just giving that +2 heal from start is making surviving early stages much easier and when you get to 8th turn if you are not dead or really close to it, it is really hard to lose a game.
Reply Quote
I've said it before- it should be a choice of +1 heal to hero or +2 heal to minion
Reply Quote
Priest is the only hero that can, inately, heal, so the general reaction to take it away from them? If you reduce the heal down to only one point then you might as well just completely remove it and make the Priest something else...

Armor has no cap, you can literally have as much armor as you like, and Warriors definitely make use of that, does that make their HP "OP"? No, it doesn't... When you see a Warrior and/or a Priest simply adjust your playstyle to be hyper-aggressive and you'll have a much better chance at wining the match. I know, from personal experience, how vulnerable Priest actually is, as I've lost many games to hyper-aggressive decks as a Priest player.

Instead of whining about something that manages to stump you everytime you see it, work together and figure out a way to overcome it, because... If it's truly "OP", Blizzard knows this and are probably working on a fix.
Reply Quote
Armor cant be lunch on your minions. Period.
Reply Quote
The priests need the healing ability to be stronger than the one damage ping ones because it is reactionary. If it was a one health heal, it would be very inferior to the one damage pings, and it would become pretty pointless at that point.
Reply Quote
11/24/2013 04:07 AMPosted by Harrybo
ut priests have special effect with those heal (clerc op?).
Firstly, cleric not OP - most high level priests don't even run it.

Secondly, Mage+Acolyte of Pain/Enrage/Gurubashi Berserker - doesn't count as a special effect?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]