When I see a Priest...

I leave right away, sorry.

Until they get fixed.
Reply Quote
These threads just make more priests.
Which I'm k with, I think they're easy to play against.
Reply Quote
Ok....

You are not getting Priests much I see. Nice try. Go learn about them please, kthxbai.
Reply Quote
When I see a priest, I breathe a sigh of relief and find something to watch on TV while I take my free win.

Why would you concede to such an awful class?
Reply Quote
Everyday its something different. Some days its a mix of all classes, and some are priest 5:1. I think they are fun to play against, as a rogue anyways.
Reply Quote
Ok....

You are not getting Priests much I see. Nice try. Go learn about them please, kthxbai.

Advice you could take yourself there champ.
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
I leave right away, sorry.

Until they get fixed.

I see all classes. I just learn to play around them. Priest can be beat; just like any class, you have to learn how to play against them to beat them. You'll never do that if you just leave.

I will tell you that they're basically the lowest win rate class in Master 3 according to Blizzard's statistics, so it's not as if they're an unbeatable class.
Reply Quote
Priest are a joke , they are a free win for me lol. With the MC nerf will see even less priest in high ranked games .
Reply Quote
it's okay. I do it too. Usually on days, where I want a quick match.
Reply Quote
Priest are really weak at the moment. This is why you almost never see a priest in the top 3 of tournaments. I seriously think they need to be buffed.
The best thing is the low level player like you (and whoever else complain about priest) think it's overpowered. Rofl.

Too lazy also to link you the statistic of win rate on overall constructed games, look it up, priests were like the 5th class with around 47% w/l ratio.
Edited by Shyntil on 11/25/2013 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
I introduce you to my Warlock aggro deck, which is a free win against Priests.
Reply Quote
I hear the Jaws theme while my minions get destroyed, my taunts get mind controlled, and my own card get used against me without any way to cancel these effects.

Da dant.....Da dant....Dada dada dada dada....Dadada!!!

I beat Priests but my deck is specifically built around cards with 4 attack. How I wish to some day use Iron Bark Protector without it used against me.
Reply Quote
Same with me, its not that they're overpowered, its just extremely boring and enfuriating playing against them. Whenever I see a priest i concede instantly.
Reply Quote
yup, fix that class already blizz. i think they are beatable, but they have to have bad luck with the draws, normally those shadow words are almost free and the MC is very annoying, at least return the card after one turn or something, not theirs to keep !!!!!.
Reply Quote
Priest are really weak at the moment. This is why you almost never see a priest in the top 3 of tournaments. I seriously think they need to be buffed.
The best thing is the low level player like you (and whoever else complain about priest) think it's overpowered. Rofl.

Too lazy also to link you the statistic of win rate on overall constructed games, look it up, priests were like the 5th class with around 47% w/l ratio.

LOL need to be buffed? wow. U are either terrible or trolling :(. I'm a 2 star master Druid.. I can beat priests sometimes but they are by far the strongest class in the game. Your statistics on having a low win/loss ratio is probably because everybody hears they are overpowered and tries to play them. Priests are in the top 3 of tournaments LOL did you watch inn keeper invitational, everybody had a priest deck out of their 3 choices.

They have too much removal (coming from a control druid). Too much heal. Too much card draw. Too much buffing. Playing your own cards against you from deck and hand AND if they want to play a random minion from deck into field, with card draw this is just rigged. Not to mention mind control, which is obviously rigged, they also have shadow madness, which can potentially remove 2 minions for 4 mana, cabal shadow priest mind controls enemy minion with 2 attack. If it has a high HP they can combo with inner fire and thats a strong minion they just jacked. Bottom line they are too OP.. needs balancing.
Reply Quote
They need to be deleted, end of story. Priests ruin my fun
Reply Quote
i will be doing the same and more and more people are as well, if people keep auto conceding when fighting priest Blizzard will have but no choice to nerf there healing ability it's ridiculous.

infarct priest as a hole are so unbalanced its not worth trying to kill them.

There is totally nothing more fun than fight a Priest with a fall heal deck IM I RIGHT! everything heal everything els or draw him cards from healing minions and let not forget the amazing board control WTF was blizzard thinking?
Edited by Grayskull on 11/29/2013 9:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Priests are very, very easy to deal with if you plan for a strong mid game play. They also struggle A LOT with aggro builds. In fact, as someone who plays Priest a lot, I've actually had to give my deck a major overhaul in order to deal with the aggro plays that are so common these days.
Reply Quote
I try against priests, but if i see Northshire Cleric into Power: Shield, then yeah, I just concede. Planning for strong mid game play doesn't help when they have 1/5 cleric for the first 4-5 turns.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]