beast deck cheese?

Hi, i'm fairly new to hearthstone, just got my beta key about 4 days ago, I'm wondering if a hunter beast deck is considered "cheese" because i've been using a beast deck and have had a good win ratio with it. Just want to know peoples opinions on this because I dont want to just cheese 99% of my games. Thanks!
Reply Quote
There is no such thing as hunter cheese so long as mages and priests remain unnerfed
Reply Quote
11/26/2013 04:41 PMPosted by SeanKelz
There is no such thing as hunter cheese so long as mages and priests remain unnerfed

Are you insane? UTH is the most OP card in the game being a hunter is the biggest cheese deck, which is basiclly throw a bunch of traps and secrets wait until turn 7 and then play 4-5 beasts plus UTH and deal 20+ dmg game over.
Reply Quote
11/26/2013 11:03 PMPosted by AchillesHeel

Are you insane? UTH is the most OP card in the game being a hunter is the biggest cheese deck, which is basiclly throw a bunch of traps and secrets wait until turn 7 and then play 4-5 beasts plus UTH and deal 20+ dmg game over.

Seems like a lot of things need to happen right, and theres NOTHING you can do before turn 7 to stop them, or force their hand early, is there?

Furthermore, Mind Control is deff stronger than UTH.
Reply Quote
11/27/2013 12:30 AMPosted by Malpractice

Seems like a lot of things need to happen right, and theres NOTHING you can do before turn 7 to stop them, or force their hand early, is there?

UTH Wins you the game hands down. Rarely do I win because I MCed their guy and then roll them with it. If it does, I already won and just wanted to kill them with their own dude. UtH is an I-WIN button. Period.
Reply Quote
ROFL at Hunter´s arguments to defend the existance of UTH as we know it today ... card is !@#$ing broken. You can´t have a card that makes an almost infinite combo with 20+dmg as stated here on this post ... it´s stupid that you need to cross your fingers so as to get an Ice Barrier or massive amount of taunts early to be able to survive to the derpy derpy UTH ... it´s a silly card which requires no strategy nor decision making whatsoever ... you just play it turn 7/8 and straight out WIN no matter what´s been played on the board from your enemy ... no possible defense. Blizzard ent. should and I think will nerf it. I don´t know if it needs to give charge ONLY or cost more mana .. but it has been made evident that a change is required.

Enjoy your no-strat wins while they last ^^
Reply Quote
I put UTH in my deck when i unlocked the cards. Was easy mode since then.
Reply Quote

UTH Wins you the game hands down. Rarely do I win because I MCed their guy and then roll them with it. If it does, I already won and just wanted to kill them with their own dude. UtH is an I-WIN button. Period.

i lose to priests when it gets to MC and i have won games with priest because of MC. So if you don't think MC helps you win, why would you have it in your deck? It's like you don't want MC nerfed and are trying to show it isn't overpowered.
Edited by Pureshadow on 11/30/2013 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Was dominating a hunter earlier. He had 7 health to my 28. He had nothing on the field, I had Stormwind Champion and a minion. Take a guess who won.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]