Bestial Wrath useless?

Been playing a few days with this "epic" card, without a single meaningful use of it (I kept it in hand all the time)! It could at least remotely make sense if the Immune effect was to last "until your next turn". What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
It's for trading man, your supposed to buff a creature then force a trade with it to come out on top when it comes to board control.

It synergizes greatly with young dragonhawk because he effectively doubles the boost, meaning he can do 6 damage that turn while immune instead of just the normal +2 due to windfury.

Overall, it's great for winning trades and still being ahead in monsters and therefore map control which is the goal of every good player that is a Hunter.
Reply Quote
It's for trading man, your supposed to buff a creature then force a trade with it to come out on top when it comes to board control.

I know what it is supposed to do, but it is unefficient. There are number of better options always, as I'm sure you know.

It synergizes greatly with young dragonhawk because he effectively doubles the boost, meaning he can do 6 damage that turn while immune instead of just the normal +2 due to windfury.

If you're "Unleash"-ing for greater dmg, it's always better to play another Young Dragonhawk, Unleashe the Hounds, Timber Wolf... For a single trade, though, it have some sinergy with windfury, as you said. It's just too situational to be usable - your Dragonhawk will never survive until attack, so you'll have to give it instant Charge with another card, which makes the trade meaningless (and endangers your primary combo)... hope you see what I'm aiming at. ;) I think this should be a defensive card instead of a weaker "Unleash the hounds" - just prolong the effect, and there you have it.

Thanks for your answer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]